Valve Servicing & Testing
Equipped with the latest fully computerized test equipment and staffed with the finest team of service engineers and certified technicians.
It is no wonder the region’s largest oil, power and process companies rely on Servtech for their valve service needs, be it a routine maintenance, a 24 hour turnaround contract, or a emergency repair job.
We service the following types of valves:
- Safety Relief Valves (Spring Loaded, Pilot etc)
- Conventional Valves (Gate, Ball etc)
- Control Valves (Globe, Ball etc)
Although our calibration division is one of the oldest organizations for calibration it is also the most advanced. We believes in constantly upgrading master equipment to handle the ever changing uncertainty and ranges of process control instrumentation.
The following process instrumentation can be calibrated :
Flowmeter Proving & Tank Dipping
- Master Method Method (Water & Oil)
- Master Meter Method (Gas)
- Gravitational Proving Method (Water)
- Open Tank Test Measure Provers
- Piston Compact Prover
- Bi-Directional Pipe Volume Prover
MBEE is capable of providing skilled for large or small projects on long or short term contracts. We also bind ourselves to annual/biannual, supervised maintenance contracts to meet the ever-changing needs of the industry. We offer reliable service by mobilizing to any offshore/onshore locations.
Our Placement Services includes categories such as:
- Instrument Engineers / Technicians
- Electrical Engineers / Technicians
- Mechanical Engineers / Technicians
- Electronic Engineers / Technicians
- Analyzer Technicians
- Production and Process Engineers